You must be thinking accessing a loan in this 21st century is difficult. It isn’t, it’s now easier than ever before. You might be wanting capital to finance a project, your business, or any great idea of yours.
Sufficient capital is one of the core things in business. Many of us have wonderful ideas that when implemented can lead to the creation of new business empires.
However, the only obstacle that stands between the ideas and launching of the business is a lack of capital. So in this article, you’ll how to get loan from Access Bank so easily.
What Kind of Loans Can I Get from Access Bank?
Access Bank offers a variety of loans covering different packages, below are the different loans offered by Access Bank.
- Salary Advance: Get up to 100% of your net monthly salary.
- Small Ticket Personal Loan: Get 400% of your net monthly salary.
- W Power Loan: Loans and credit facilities for female-owned businesses.
- Advance for School Fees: Loans to pay for children/ward’s school fees, professional courses, and certifications.
- Device Finance: Loans for financing the purchase of mobile devices.
- Maternal Health Service Support (MHSS): Loans to finance birth and fertility-related procedures.
- Creative Sector Loans: For individuals and businesses in industries like fashion, information technology, movie production and distribution, and the creative arts.
- Lending Against Turnover (LATO): For non-salary account holders who already have an active Access Bank account for over six months.
- Personal loan: Flexible loans for employees.
- Vehicle Finance: Loans for financing the purchase of a vehicle or car. Eligible for salary earners, SME owners, and Corporate organizations.
Access Bank Loan Requirements
The requirements for getting an Access Bank loan differs based on what kind of loan you’re trying to access. Here are some of the loan categories and the requirements for getting the respective Access Bank loans.
- Access Bank Personal Loans: For this, you need to complete an application form, an employer’s confirmation form, a copy of your employment ID, BVN (find out how to check BVN), credit checks, and a letter of lien.
- Access Bank W Power Loan: For this, your business must be 50% female-owned and have been in operation for at least 1 year, have a valuation report, and a one-year bank statement. Credit checks, CAC documents, BVN validation page of directors/proprietor, BOQ (for project-related transactions), credible Guarantor form and notarized statement of net worth, Drawdown Domiciliation Letter, Simple resolution (Business enterprises) or Board resolution (Corporate) and Evidence of Insurance cover and Credit life insurance.
- Access Bank Advance for School Fees: For this, you need to have a completed loan application form, a confirmation or promotion letter, a Letter of Authority or an Irrevocable Letter of Domiciliation, school fees, or tuition bill/invoice in the name of the student, valid identification documents, Letter of Lien/Set-off, Credit Checks, Means of Identification, Document Attestation, Salary bank statement/Payslips (for new bank customers)
How to Get Loan from Access Bank Using Code
The process of borrowing money using the Access Bank loan USSD code is referred to as the Payday loan service from Access bank. To get loan from Access Bank using USSD code, simply dial *901*11*1# and follow the instructions.
If you want to see the instructions you’ll have to follow in detail, continue reading below.
- Make sure you have an Access bank account.
- Register for Access bank’s mobile banking.
- Get a Mobile banking authentication PIN or Token.
- Link your Mobile phone number linked to your Access bank account.
- Then dial the Access bank loan code: *901*11*1#
- Next, follow the instructions on your phone screen to request a loan.
- This is how you go about borrowing money from Access bank using code.
How to Borrow Money from Access Bank in a Bank Branch
To borrow money from an Access Bank branch, follow the steps below.
- Visit your nearest Access Bank branch with your identity card and a valid form of address verification.
- Fill out an application form for the loan that you want to borrow and submit it together with other relevant documents such as your passport, driver’s license, and NITEL bill among others.
- The bank will review your application and approve it if it meets the requirements as stipulated in their loan policy. If not, they will ask you to provide more documents or request more information before they can approve the application.
- Once approved, get a copy of the loan agreement from the bank’s customer service officer before leaving the bank premises.
How to Borrow Loan from Access Bank App
The process of borrowing money from Access Bank using the mobile app is still a Payday loan service. Here are the steps required to borrow money from Access Bank using the mobile app.
- Download the Access Bank mobile app from Google Play or App Store if you haven’t already, and log in to the app.
- Create an account and sign up by clicking the signup button and following the instructions
- Next, click the menu button and select loans and investments
- Then Select the Payday loans options
- After which you’d be shown the maximum amount which you are eligible for as well as the terms and conditions of the loan, accept the terms.
- Then enter the loan amount you desire and click on request loan.
- Access Bank will disburse the loan into your account within 24 hours if your application was successful.
In order to secure an Access Bank loan, the bank may need you to have a strong financial plan which brings out what your business entails. It forms an introduction about who you are and what your business is all about.
A business plan should be able to state the business’ goals, mission, and how it will be run in order to achieve all the objectives stated. Once you have a valid reason for the loan, you can go ahead, implement the instructions above, and walk home with a loan from Access Bank.