Zenith Bank is one of the most widely used banks in Nigeria and beyond. The bank’s speed in providing excellent banking services for its customers makes them desirable. A service of the bank gaining attention among most users currently is the iBank Zenith internet banking platform.
The importance of Zenith’s internet banking platform can’t be overemphasized as you can carry out numerous services effortlessly from the comfort of your home. However, if you’re just getting started with the iBank Zenith Internet Banking, you may find it difficult to carry out some transactions effectively.
To help you out, here is a detailed guide on the internet banking platform and how you can get started with it.
iBank Zenith internet banking is an online banking platform by Zenith bank that allows you to carry out numerous banking services on your smartphone. Note that you shouldn’t confuse it with the Zenith Bank mobile banking app. You won’t need to download any apps to use internet banking; you’ll only need to visit the Zenith iBank internet banking website to get started.
There are many things you can do with Zenith’s internet banking. From creating accounts, a service that typically takes a trip to the bank, to all sorts of other transactions, the possibilities here are simply limitless. With that said, here are some of what you can do using the iBank Zenith internet banking
- Account balance inquiry and transaction history checks.
- Airtime purchases.
- Payment of electricity and cable bills.
- Instant cash transfers.
- Order for checkbooks and bank drafts.
- Bulk payments.
Advantages of iBank Zenith Internet Banking
As I mentioned earlier in the article, convenience is probably the most essential advantage of internet banking. However, there are some other benefits that make it preferred to users.
For one, you can use internet banking 24 hours a day and seven days a week. This statement implies that you can still perform banking transactions even after physical bank branches have closed, how convenient is that?
Secondly, you get notifications and real-time alerts instantly for every transaction you make. Customers can always keep track of their transactions and get updates on their account status.
Also, the platform features a user-friendly interface that makes navigating and processing transactions easier.
It is always safe to carry out transactions on the platform if you don’t leak your login details online or offline.
How to Register Zenith Bank Internet Banking
It’s easy to log in and sign up with iBank Zenith internet banking if you have a smartphone and a solid internet connection. You’ll have to go to the Zenith Bank’s official website and take things from there. Follow the steps below to register with iBank Zenith bank internet banking.
- Go to Zenith Bank’s official website and click on internet banking.
- Click on “Sign Up” to begin the registration process.
- Download the Zenith bank online application form.
- Copy the application form to your device memory and print it into a hard copy document.
- Fill out the form by entering the correct details into the right section. The bank will ask you to enter your account name, account number, email address, and other necessary information.
- Upon completing the form, visit the nearest Zenith bank branch to submit it.
The bank will acknowledge the receipt of the form and give you the date you should come for your login details. Alternatively, the bank could also send you the details through your email. If you’ve received your login details, the next step is to log in to the Zenith internet banking platform to start banking.
Logging in to your iBank Zenith Bank internet banking platform is relatively easy if you have your details handy. Follow these steps to log in.
- Go to the iBank Zenith internet banking platform.
- Click on the arrow pointing downwards and select the mode you’ll like to log in (password or pin and token.) It’s advisable to stick to using passwords as a means of login as it’s the most common.
- After you’ve selected the method, enter your account number and password in the appropriate section.
- Select “Login.”
- Zenith Bank will log you into your internet banking account if it confirms that your login details are incorrect. It’s essential to know your login details by heart, as you won’t be able to log in if you don’t enter them correctly.
There’s how to set up and log in to your internet banking platform with Zenith Bank. While the platform is perfect for self-service banking, it’s essential to note that there are better alternatives to the platform. The following section will provide you with suitable alternatives.
Alternatives to Zenith iBank Internet Banking
Zenith Mobile App
Zenith Bank also has a mobile app and mobile USSD banking to make its services more accessible to customers. Using the bank app is very similar to the iBank online banking platform; you only have to download the Zenith app from your app store. You’ll also need to register using an internet connection to gain access to the 24-hour banking services from the comfort of your home.
You can use the Zenith bank transfer code to carry out banking transactions. The Zenith bank USSD code is *966#. With this code, you can access numerous banking transactions without a smartphone.
The code doesn’t require an internet connection, although you must be connected to a cellular network to use it. Like the previous two mobile banking options, you can use the code for many banking transactions anywhere and anytime. However, its functionality is pretty limited and its interface isn’t as polished as that of the bank’s internet banking.
Getting started with the Zenith iBank Zenith Internet Banking isn’t difficult if you know the process involved. It’s essential to note that you’re dealing with your finances, meaning you should be extra careful as the internet is creeping with scammers. You should only log in using the official Zenit internet banking website, and Zenith bank won’t request your internet banking details aside during login.
It’s advisable to register with both the iBank internet banking and USSD to give you freedom of choice. Note that the bank has numerous rates depending on your transaction type.